Thursday, March 10, 2011

2 Minutes in Sua:tao


Never been to Sua:tao? Or maybe you have, but only have two minutes to spare? Well, I have the thing just for you: A techno/game music-infused two minute tour of Sua:tao. Truly, the video doesn't do it justice at all - I wish someone would do a full HD video sharing all the awesomeness that is Diosua:, but I've yet to find any online. Maybe that's my next project? In any event, the video brings your from old town in Sua:tao to the waterfront, then to a small town (probably in nearby Pouleng or Dio-io:), then on a boat ride, puppet viewing, temple visit, grave visit, Teochew food all along the journey, and then back to the old city and waterfront. Also, I want to note that Diojiuchi (Teochew City) itself is in my opinion much awesomer than Sua:tao. With that said, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Best site for that is Facebook or Flickr. If you want to start a blog just go to Blogger. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would one get to Sua Tao, I tried looking it up on google earth but it doesn't show =/ Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try "Shantou" this is the Mandarin pinyin name for Suatao.

    ReplyDelete